The Center offers an Indoor Water Park comes complete with a kiddie playground, leisure pool, a figure-8 water slide, vortex, bubble couch and lazy river. The pool also offers an on-deck warm water spa and four 25-yard lap lanes. A steam room and sauna are located off the pool deck for your enjoyment as well.
The Aquatic Department also provides service in the following program areas:
Water Fitness Classes
- Group Swim Lessons for Youth as well as Private Swim Lessons for Youth and Adults
- Boy Scout Swimming Merit Badge
- Private Coaching for Triathletes and Competitive Swimmers of all ages
- Senior (age 50 and over) Team and learn to swim experiences
- Aquatic Rehabilitation and Adapted Swimming Lessons
We also provide a number of Certifications in Aquatics throughout the calendar year. These include but are not limited to:
- Lifeguard Training (including CPR and First Aid)
- Water Safety Instructor and Instructor Aide
- Lifeguard Instructor
- Water Fitness Instructor (sponsored by WaterART Fitness)
- Certified [ool Operator (offered through Safari Aquatics)
We are now accepting Lifeguard Applications, please click here if interested!